Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dolls!

Juliet loves her baby dolls! Anywhere she goes, a baby doll has to go with her. Juliet takes care of her dolls as if it was a real baby. Juliet gives hugs and kisses to her dolls the way mommy does to her! Its so adorable!

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable! I was the same way when I was that age. I had this one baby doll that I refused to let out of my sight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful. My niece Madison would rather play with cars than touch a baby doll... She has an older brother which explains it, so she puts on a frilly pink dress and plays cars with her big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! Juliet likes playing with cars too because of her brothers but when shes not with them she picks her dolls. :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.