Sunday, October 23, 2011

TV Time!


Juliet loves watching TV. Her favorite movies are Tarzan 1 and 2, Bolt, and Tangled. Juliet's favorite TV shows is The Fresh Beat Band. Juliet can sit on the couch for hours watching her shows without moving. When I babysit her all i have to do is put on her favorite movie and she is good to go for a couple of hours. :D Juliet gets very cranky if you walk in front of the TV or you turn it off. I know that it will turn out bad when she gets older, but i think it's cute when she throws her little fits.

2 comments:

  1. She is SO cute! My niece is probably my favorite person in the world, so I echo your sentiments! Being an Aunt is the best, isnt it?! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love being an Aunt! I can't wait till she starts talking better and can understand more things! (:

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.